(Redirected from Arathracian)
Arathracian originally meant pertaining to the god Arathrax. Depending upon the context, the term can have other meanings.
- Arathracian, pertaining to the god Arathrax.
- Arathracian, pertaining to Erithráigean, the first-born of Aireánnau and according to Arathracian belief, the god Arathrax.
- Arathraciot, an Arathracian Demi-Mortal, a person who claims literal descent from the god Arathrax either as one of the Eight sons of Aireánnau or their descendants.
- Arathracian, pertaining to the Arathracian Church.
- Arathracian, a person who practices the Arathracian Religion, regardless of ancestry.
- Arathracian Church, the Universal Arathracian Church, regardless of where the Sunfather resides.
- Arathracian Erechórebese Church, the Universal Arathracian Erechórebese Church whose Holy See is in Yophénthë.
- Arathracian Philosophy