Bexaloth Archmage of the Infinite Elements of Eternal Chaos
b 2169, d 2302. r 2191 to 2302 (~111 years). Bryndyd Chaos Mage Ruler of Asbardy. Slain by Shadirya of Zephas. Bexaloth was possibly the most powerful of the Chaos Rulers, only exceeded by Prince Ulcanov of the Shattered Waters, thanks to the latter's use of the Scarab-of-Night-Turned-Day. Bexaloth's style of address was "Your Infinitude." Despite the Archmage's association with Chaos, modern historians have determined that he applied a highly organized system of governance, trade, and taxation to his dominion.
Bexaloth was associated with the other-realmly phenomenon called Onombria.
The Fairy Consort
In the twenty third century, he took an elven princess as his consort. Her name was kept secret and his subjects called her simply the Fairy Consort. During the Seventh Isbajath, her people aided the Archmage and his forces. The Fairy Consort ruled as regent of Bryndyd until 2301 when the Archmage returned. She was never captured by the tisbajuma and is thought to have escaped to the Disdrire Forest with the aid of her people, the Disdrirn Elves.
Llamgathsukba of the Beasts, the chaos ruler of Amyrn, was a vassal to Bexaloth. He personally fought with his chaos beasts in the First Battle of the Archmage (2288), but only sent a detachment of chaos beasts for the Second Battle of the Archmage (2302).
Relations with the Dragon Knights of Bryndyd
The Archmage attempted to bring the Dragon Knights of Bryndyd to his side during his conquest of Asbardy. A few came to his side, but when he found they were duplicitous, he began to destroy them. After the Archmage conquered Bryndyd, the knights remained in the country and continued to fight the Archmage's forces. The Dragon Knights who survived fled into exile to Medibgö where they became allies of Ddägduch Lord of the Flying Earth.
- 2288 First Battle of the Archmage (2288) -- Archmage escapes to another realm. (Seventh Isbajath) — Fairy Consort rules as regent, 2288 to 2301
- 2301 Bexaloth returns from other realm to rule Bryndyd. Fairy Consort ceases her reign as regent.
- 2302 Second Battle of the Archmage (2302) -- Shadirya of Zephas slays the Archmage.
- 2169: birth
- 2243: Orders the rebuilding of the predecessor to what is now the Basilica of Saint Treel (Bryndyd)
- 2302: death, slain by Shadirya of Zephas
- Address of Zihera kath Z’alulah to warriors of the Seventh Isbajath, 23rd Century
- Archomagus Codex, 23rd Century
- Asbard Book of Manic Devotions, 20th Century
- Basiliary Codex, very early 24th Century
- Codex Onombriacus
- Corgal Stele
- Excavation of Srifath House, 2699 to 2701
- Excavation of the Bulamagh Rock Ship, 2706
- Grascurg Excavation of the Upper Terrace of the City of Bryndyd, 2717 to 2724
- Lygdamioniac Invocation, attributed to Archmage Bexaloth, Late 23rd Century
- Prayers of St. Ithraig dhal Fascaghire, 23rd to 24th century, Arathracian Saint
- Sword of the Maiden of Zephas, 2547, Irchoram of Asberdon
- Taha Ossuaries of Stremath, 2498
- Tintamburel Tapestry
- Tintamfeg Thanksgiving Vessel
- Frast Beadle Votive Vessels
- From Archmagedom to Archduchy: A History of Asbardy, Achansmadh dhal Gnamauidh Tingolacth, 2703
- Siege of Bryndyd (Book), 2619, Straudh dhal Rhiggoinech Siarbha
- Witch and the Tisbajiya: The Second Battle of the Archmage, Aiachourn dhal Caspain, 2687
- Archmagian Bryndyd
- Chaos Rulers of the Middle Ages
- First Battle of the Archmage (2288)
- Five Lives of the Princes of Chaos
- Second Battle of the Archmage (2302)
- Seventh Isbajath
- Shadirya of Zephas
- Tintamburel Tapestry
|Regnal Name||Birth Year||Rule||Death||Dominion||Isbajath||Cause of Death||Remarks|
|Bexaloth Archmage of the Infinite Elements of Eternal Chaos||2169||2191 to 2302||2302||Asbardy||Seventh Isbajath||Shadirya of Zephas||Associated with Onombria|
|Copazousa Daughter of Chaos||2094||2179 to 2251||2251||Deliops||Fourth Isbajath||Accidental Death||Death attributed to accident|
|Ddägduch Lord of the Flying Earth||2162||2209 to 2391||2391||Bambnaskügchawr||Ruler of the Skyness Bambnaskügchawr|
|Ishmutekebessa Goddess-Queen of Leh-Shelekhumbis||2102? to 2286||2286||Shelekhumbia||Sixth Isbajath||Jamiheya Daughter of the Wind|
|Lord Kualotha of the Groaning Earth||2238||2257 to 2311||?||Magdala||Twelfth Isbajath||unknown||thought to have fled to another realm|
|Prince Ulcanov of the Shattered Waters||2087||2119 to 2278||2278||Throvy||Fifth Isbajath||Gidhoniel kab S'ephah||Wielder of the Scarab of Night-Turned-Day|
|Titney the Magnificent Pest||2057||2083 to 2296||2296||Erechóreb||Eighth Isbajath||Jedhur Dragonwilled||Slays Sunfather Kidorn III in 2083|
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|