Erechórebese Arathracian Church
The Erechórebese Arathracian Church is an Arathracian Church that acknowledges the supreme authority of the Erechórebese Sunfather of the Holy See of Yophénthë. The holy Sunfather is the earthly head of the church and is acknowledged to act in behalf of the god Arathrax. The Erechórebese Arathracian Sunfather differs from other historic sunfathers who were either considered supreme in their own church or autonomous. At present, there are no major sects of Arathracianism that acknowledges another sunfather from the Erechórebese Sunfather.
The Sunfather is chosen by the members of the Arathracian Holy Senate, also known as the Arathracian College of Aigdemeans.
Hierarchy of the Erechórebese Arathracian Church
- Erechórebese Sunfather, supreme earthly head of the whole Erechórebese Arathracian Church
- Holy Senate or officially called the Arathracian College of Aigdemeans (anciently senator = Aichedh); meet as a body and also preside over the various Arathracian Themes
- Archpatriarch, directing priest and head of pre-eminent diocese and several neighboring suffragan dioceses which constitute an ecclesiastical archdiocese;
- Patriarch, directing priest and head of a diocese, usually subordinate to an arch-patriarch, a patriarch presides over an diocese
- ?, presides over the Parish which is a subdivision of a diocese or archdiocese
- Arathracian Exarch is an administrative priest with authority and jurisdiction over an Arathracian Exarchy which is outside of the traditional area of the Yophenthean Empire with notable exceptions.
- Abbot, directing priest and head of an Arathracian Sanctuary
- Airry, general term for any Arathracian Priest
|Whole Church||Sunfather, "Erribaba"|
|Holy Senate, Arathracian College of Aigdemeans||Senator, Aidgemean|
- Arathracian Church
- Autonomous Pytharnian Arathracian Church
- Commonwealth of Arathracian States
- List of Erechórebese Sunfathers
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|