A giant is any creature considered larger than normal. In normal use, a giant is a giant humanlike, such as the Geddamin. The ancient Titans were considered extraordinary giants and believed by the ancients to have originated from another world.
Giants by height
- Great Titans and Arch-titans, ca 25 feet tall
- Lesser Titans, ca 15 feet tall
- Greater Giants, ca 12 to 15 feet tall
- Common Giants (Geddamin), ca 9 to 12 feet tall
- Half-Giant, ca 8 feet tall
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|