A harubeel (also spelled harubiyl) is a male commander of an isbajath, typically appointed by the Incarnandina. The word harubeel originates from Khahonri. The female counterpart was the th'ughiya. Today the term harubeel is only used in the Kingdom of Oliblish and as an honorary title among Incarnandists. The plural is 'haribuwl.'
List of Historic Haribuwl
- Askymos Reclave the Answerer, First Isbajath
- Jazyal kab Sha’adh, Eighth Isbajath
- Khahoner kab Gidhonyal, Eleventh Isbajath
- S’abubyal kab T’ehub, slain Fourth Isbajath
- Vyasa Chaspavut, Fourth Isbajath
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|