The gods of Kvarraga are not properly conceived of as a single pantheon, but the gods and divinities of the various races and cults of the deeparth region of Kvarraga. Many of them are among the most ancient divinities of the world of Asdar. The Xhalb'ithutine Pantheon consists of divinities descended from or otherwise related to the great demonic goddess, Xhalb'ithut.
This family of gods claim descent or relationship to the great demonic goddess, Xhalb'ithût. The principle worshipers are the deepearth Ithrabbi and the Sibbarines. Members of other races also have occasion to propitiate these divinities in order to secure their favor and avoid their enmity. The troglodytes and goblinoids are chief among those so doing.
List of Gods of Kvarraga
- Ishmût: chaos goddess of the waters of regeneration
- Lygdamion: greater chaos god
- Queb: chaos god of clowns, evil clowns, childishness
- Shadmenus: chaos god, herald of the chaos gods
- Siddu-l'makgi: chaos god of oblivion
- Triconia: chaos goddess of monstrosity
- Demon Lords (Archdemons)
- Abominatrix: Demoness of filth and uncleanness, that which is loathsome
- Babnoosboti : demon lord of death and dismemberment, see also Babnoosbotiac and Chuläan
- Dagdamon: head of frog, body of fish, worshiped by fishfolk, frogfolk, and troglodytes
- Glaw: demon lord of despair and gloom
- Gloki: Demon Lord of infamous Minions-of-Gloki.
- Psychogorgon:archdemon, devourer of souls
- Devil Lords (Archdevils, Archfiends)
- Baalrabsheol: Archdevil, chief patron god of Dor-Gazaw.
- Belizah: Archdevil, Queen of Deception, Seduction, Covetousness
- Olibzeel: archdevil, dracknaughts
- Surikund Zade: Lesser Archdevil, a patron divinity of Dor-Gazaw.
- Great Dragon: a patriarchal dragon figure worshiped by dragons and draconic creatures; Great Dragon is a counterpart to Xhalb'ithût. Sometimes called the Great Worm.
- Tas: Gargot Grandfather
- Bubuna : Umyami goddess, mother of mischief
- Hakhuzur: deified form of Hekham Rag, patron god of the rulers of the Kharredui, the deep orcs
- Inansha: Goddess of Umyami Sorcerers
- Segothah: God of the Lizardfolk
- Ssubat: Troglodyte god of the deepearth worshiped by various humanlikes
- Strahg: Kumeimidir god of the deepearth stone giants.
- Udakibeh: God of Uglyami (compare Hobgoblins)
- Umumoma (Kv): Gakhyami god of the mysterious depths and impenetrable darkness
- Xothurb: chthonic god of wealth, favored by dwarves during the Middle Ages of Chaos
- Isxinthion and other Human
- Knohm: god of the earth, Knohm is worshiped largely by the relatively few humans of Kvarraga.
- Kuma (Emmachaz): god of the subterranean waters, especially the Sea of Esgarga. He is one of the few major benevolent divinities of Kvarraga.
- Orclanx: god of the dead
- Orkybanth: judge of the dead and the underworld
- Xhalb'ithutine Pantheon
- Hersp: god and Prince of the Ithrabbi,
- Shalb, aka Xhalb': demonic divinity of the deepearth, son of Xhalb'ithût, worshiped by the Sibbarines, the underworld elves
- Sh’nulpxhak and Pashpachwaxhak: giant tadpoles or fries that serve Hersp\
- Xhalb’ithût: great demonic goddess, mother of Hersp and Shalb. Known as Xalal to the ancient Neptultchi.
- Xhaltsek: son of Hersp and founder of priestly rulers of the Ithrabbi.
- Also: Kvekki, Ungargot
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|