Thammazite Gods and Religion
The ancient Thammazite Tribes claimed descendancy from the eponymous forebear, Thammaz. Their ancestral religion centers on the rule and exploits of a family of gods.
- The great patriarch (cf. Arel);
- the son of Esel; ⚕; symbol is a rod with a serpent on it
- the wife of Esel
- The son of Esel and Shaqeth who dies and comes back to life
- the magical bull of Ziph who serves and helps Ziph.
- Sun God, also considered supreme God in some versions
- daughter of Esel and Shaqeth
- goddess of starmoon
- goddess of sunmoon
Mythical Creatures djinn, ifrit, marids, ghoul, roc
|This article is a stub. It requires further development by the creator.|